1. When do I get paid?
All employees are paid on the last business day of the month.
2. What time can I pick up my check?
All checks are ready for pick up after 1:00 PM on pay day.
3. When are time cards due?
All time cards are usually due at the end of the first week of the following month. For example: For the month of March, time cards are due by the fifth working of April.
4. What happens when I cannot pick up my check on payday?
If employee does not make proper arrangements, the check will be mailed the following business day.
5. Can my mother, father, sister, etc. pick up my payroll check?
Anyone may pick up a payroll check as long as a written and signed authorization by the employee is submitted.
6. Why am I being docked?
Usually, employees are docked due to the fact that their vacation days, sick leave, personal necessity leave have been exhausted.
7. What happens if there is an error on my check?
Employee must come to the Payroll Dept. to address concern.
8. Who do I call if I need information and/or forms regarding employee insurance?
Please contact Payroll Dept.
9. Who do I contact if I have a change of address?
Please call Human Resources Dept. at (760) 768-3870.